Wildlife Institute of India has announced a employment notification for different positions. There are total 7 vacancies for this Wildlife Institute of India Dehradun Recruitment 2018. All interested candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment need to know full details about WII Dehradun Recruitment 2018.
When will be the last date of notification? what are the instructions do we follow while applying on online? how the Wildlife Institute of India recruits candidates for various vacancies? How to apply online? check the whole details below by reading the full advertisement.
The whole details and procedures are provided below about various departmental posts such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, important documents , application fee likewise.
- 1 About Wildlife institute of India
- 1.1 Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment notification details
- 1.2 Age limit as on last date of online application:
- 1.3 Important dates for Wildlife Institute of India Dehradun recruitment 2018 Notification:
- 1.4 Application fee for Wildlife Institute of India Dehradun recruitment 2018:
- 1.5 Selection process for Wildlife institute of India Recruitment 2018:
- 1.6 General Instructions:
- 1.7 ⇒ How to apply for Wildlife Institute of India Jobs Recruitment 2018:
- 1.8 Important links:
About Wildlife institute of India
The Wildlife Institute of India is based in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It is located in Chandrabani, which is close to the southern forests of Dehradun. The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education also runs the Forest Research Institute and the Indian Institute of Forest Management.
Courses offered by the Institute are Post Graduate Degree in Wildlife Science. It was established in 1982. Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is an internationally acclaimed Institution, which offers training program, academic courses and advisory in wildlife research and management.
Similarly The Institute is actively engaged in research across the breadth of the country on biodiversity related issues. The Institutes idyllic campus that has been carefully developed to create state of the art infrastructure encourages scholarly work.
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment notification details
All interested candidates may apply only for one post. Which is suitable for your qualification and eligibility. As such candidates are need to go through the requirements of educational qualification, experience, age limit carefully before choosing the post.
the Wildlife Institute of India wishes to engage 7 project assistant for various positions on contract basis for the following projects. Total 7 Posts to be filled in various departments by Wildlife Institute of India. The online application form will be available till 20th December 2018.
For latest updates and Notification about government jobs you can go through our website www.recruitmento.com. check latest notification and apply before the last date. Subsequently this is one of the latest recruitment to know.
Candidate make note that should maintain unique mail id and active own mobile number until the final result of Wildlife institute of India Recruitment Notification 2018.
Project fellow -Ecology : must have completed M.Sc in Biological sciences/wildlife/ fisheries/forestry/Environment/ Botany/ Zoology/ Geoinformatics/ Biodiversity conservation.
Desired Qualification: Aptitude for field work. Experience of working on in aquatic ecosystem.
Project Assistant grade 2: candidate should have completed M.Sc in biological sciences/sociology/zoology/Botany/ Forestry/ life sciences/ Social sciences/Economics.
Desired Qualification: Aptitude for field work. Experience of working on in aquatic ecosystem or experience of sociology work with a community or tribe.
Project Assistant Genetics : Candidates should have passed in M.Sc in biological science/ Genetics/ Biotechnology, Life sciences.
Desired Qualification: Experience in molecular biology.
No experience is needed for project fellow, project assistant grade 2, project assistant genetics posts. freshers can apply for these posts.
Age limit as on last date of online application:
Project Fellow-Ecology age limit – 35 years
For Project Assistant grade (2) – 30 years
Project Assistant – Genetics – 35 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
SC/ST candidates – 5 years of age relaxation
OBC – 3 years
Vacancy & Salary Details:
|S.No||Name of the post||No of vacancies||Emolument|
|1.||project fellow- Ecology||2||28,000/-|
|2.||Project Assistant grade 2||4||20,000/-|
|3.||project Assistant Genetics||1||20,000/-|
Important dates for Wildlife Institute of India Dehradun recruitment 2018 Notification:
last date of online application – 20/12/2018
Date of written examination – 29/12/2018 at 11 am
date of declaration of results – first week of January, 2019.
Application fee for Wildlife Institute of India Dehradun recruitment 2018:
All interested candidates are required to fill the online application form meeting with their eligibility criteria in addition with needed documents for uploading. Subsequently candidate need to complete the payment process for Wildlife Institute of India jobs 2018. Application fee should be paid n\before the last date online fee submission without delay.
⇒ for General/OBC candidates – 500/-
⇒ SC/ST candidates should pay – 100/-
⇒ Application fee payment mode – online mode
Indeed Candidate need to pay the application fee for WII Dehradun recruitment 2018 either through credit card/ debit card/ Net banking/ UPI payment etc. Application fee last date 20/12/2018.
Selection process for Wildlife institute of India Recruitment 2018:
Firstly The decision of all matters relating to eligibility criteria, work experience, acceptance, or rejection of application, mode of selection, will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry of correspondence will be entertained from any individual his/her agency.
The selection procedure of WII recruitment 2018 is based on
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The shortlisted candidates from written test will go for personal interview.At the time of verification of original documnets, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent the facts, then his/her candidature will not be considered.
The entrusted online agency will issue Admit card to eligible candidates which can be downloaded from web link provided.
Subsequently The admit card will have details of Examination center, date and time of online test.
For positions of project fellow & project assistant Grade 2 the written exam will be of one hour 30 minutes duration.
i) 20 multiple choice questions from general ecology and conservation biology (20 marks)
ii) 30 multiple choice questions from specific to the subject.
iii) One essay related to the wildlife conservation and ecology of 500 words.
Moreover Online written exam will be at respective centers on 29th December 2018 at 11 am.
Certainly only the qualified candidates from written test will be eligible for interview. The final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate at the time of personal interview.
- A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be either- a citizen of India
- SC/ST candidates are have to bring Caste Certificate in respect .
- Candidates should be in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid server problems of website.
- Applicants are need to register online themselves and to keep their e-mail id active during the recruitment exercise. The candidates should give their mobile number in the application form for SMS service from the company.
- Certainly The Company reserves the right to cancel the above Recruitment Exercise at any stage of the process without assigning any reason thereof.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process. It will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process. And he/she will not get permission to appear in any of the Recruitment Process in the future.
- In addition with details Candidate should upload the scanned documnets
- Signature in capital letters will not be acceptable.
- Candidates will make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation for appearing in online NET.
Contract Engagement of Project Assistant:
The ministry of environment, Forest and climate change has developed recovery plans for endangered species with technical assistance from the Wildlife Institute of India. To implement these actions MoEFCC has provided financial support to the WII. the recovery programs will be implemented for 5 years. Period will be increase according to need of programs.
⇒ How to apply for Wildlife Institute of India Jobs Recruitment 2018:
To sum up that Candidates are need to go through the official website to apply for the posts of project assistant _genetic, Project assistant Grade 2, Project fellow in relevant Discipline. Candidates should apply only for one post. Unless it will get rejection form Wildlife institute of India.
Finally, all interested candidates need to read the full article about Wildlife Institute of India Dehradun Recruitment 2018 for Project assistant posts. Candidates meeting with eligibility criteria can apply for relevant post without delay. The online registration process remain open till Friday 20th December 2018 up to 5:00 pm.
Further Procedure to follow for Application process ⇓⇓⇓
♦ Application Registration
♦ Payment of Fees
♦ Document Scan and Upload
- The entire process for registration and NET is online. Details for the online registration has been provided on WII website. Online registration process is open till 2oth December, 2018 5 pm.
- Moreover Candidates need to fill educational ,professional & experience details on the prescribed online application form.
- In addition with candidate is need to upload a recent passport size photograph. And also should pay application fee of 500/- through the prescribed payment gateway, for SC/ST 100-/ only.
- Shortlisted candidates for interview will be required to upload their documents pertaining to their educational and experience etc.
- Candidate s must mention the project name & position applied for in their application forms.Similarly
- Certainly candidates can apply for maximum 2 positions and should pay fee for every position. There will be a common test and common essay for both positions.
Official Notification – Check here
Apply online for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment