- 1 Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Dehradun Recruitment 2018 Notification || Project Assistant post : last date 20/12/2018 @Apply online
- 1.1 About Wildlife Institute of India
- 1.2 WII Recruitment 2018 Notification details
- 1.2.1 Educational qualification:
- 1.2.2 Salary & Assessment period details
- 1.2.3 Age limit as on last date of online application:
- 1.2.4 Important dates for WII Dehradun recruitment 2018 Notification:
- 1.2.5 Application fee for WII Dehradun recruitment 2018:
- 1.2.6 Selection process for WII Dehradun Recruitment 2018:
- 1.2.7 General Instructions:
- 1.2.8 ⇒ How to apply for WII Jobs Recruitment 2018:
- 1.2.9 For official notification just tap here on
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Dehradun Recruitment 2018 Notification || Project Assistant post : last date 20/12/2018 @Apply online
Wildlife Institute of India has announced a employment notification for different positions. There are total 8 vacancies for this WII Dehradun Recruitment 2018. All interested candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment need to know full details about WII Dehradun Recruitment 2018.
When will be the last date of notification? what are the instructions do we follow while applying on online? how the CGPSC recruits candidates for various vacancies? How to apply online? check the whole details below by reading the full advertisement.
The whole details and procedures are provided below about various departmental posts such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, important documents , application fee likewise
About Wildlife Institute of India
Established in 1982, Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is an internationally acclaimed Institution, which offers training program, academic courses and advisory in wildlife research and management. The Institute is actively engaged in research across the breadth of the country on biodiversity related issues.
The Institute’s idyllic campus that has been carefully developed to create state of the art infrastructure encourages scholarly work. This mission is to nurture the development of wildlife science and promote its application in conservation, in consonants with our cultural and socio economic milieu.
WII Recruitment 2018 Notification details
All interested candidates may apply only for one post. Which is suitable for your qualification and eligibility. As such candidates are need to go through the requirements of educational qualification, experience, age limit carefully before choosing the post.
the Wildlife Institute of India wishes to engage 8 research personnel for various positions on contract basis for the following projects. Total 8 Posts to be filled in various departments by WII. The online application form will be available till 20th December 2018.
For latest updates and Notification about government jobs you can go through our website www.recruitmento.com. check latest notification and apply before the last date. Subsequently this is one of the latest recruitment to know.
Candidate make note that should maintain unique mail id and active own mobile number until the final result of WII Recruitment Notification 2018.
Research Biologist : B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Wildlife Science/Botany/Zoology/Forestry / Life Sciences/Environmental
Project Biologist : Post graduate degree in Zoology/Life Science/Wildlife Science/Botany/Forestry/Environmental Science with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
Senior biologist: M.Sc. in Wildlife Sciences/Zoology/Botany/Life Sciences/Forestry/ Environmental Science/ Veterinary Science with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in M.Sc. from a recognized University with at least 2 years of research experience.
Experience : Candidate should have experience in relevant disciplines. Also they are able to do work in harsh conditions.
Salary & Assessment period details
Project Assistant: the job primarily involves handling, processing and analyses of large scale data. In particular, the responsibilities would be – data processing, digitization, feature extraction, and analysis within GIS platform. maintenance of special data, end user support a generation of maps and providing other GIS reports and information.
Senior biologist: Field work and analysis of data on animal abundance, occupancy and habitat parameters. Work will be both at HQ in dehradun, with several field visits to forest interiors, wildlife areas and arduous terrains across India for longer duration.
Project Biologist: The research fellow is expected to work in tiger Landscapes in helping implement MSTrIPES in collaboration with the forest departments. The program MSTrIPES involves generating GPS based patrolling data for protecting tigers and their habitat and regular ecological status monitoring using camera traps, transect surveys, track plots and occupancy surveys. This information is then to be analyzed in a software system dedicated for this purpose to generate periodic reports to assist management and protection of tiger Reserves.
Age limit as on last date of online application:
Age of candidate should not be more than 35 years for B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc and 28 years for B.Sc as on the date of application.
Relaxation in age is applicable as per government rules. Relaxation in age limit shall be allowed in accordance with the government of India. However
for SC/ST candidates – 5 years
Other Backward candidates – 3 years
Important dates for WII Dehradun recruitment 2018 Notification:
» Last date of submission of online application – 20th December 2018
» date of online written Examination – 29th December 2018
» Results of Written exam – January first week 2019
» Personal Interview date – Middle of January 2019.
Application fee for WII Dehradun recruitment 2018:
All interested candidates are required to fill the online application form meeting with their eligibility criteria in addition with needed documents for uploading. Subsequently candidate need to complete the payment process for Wildlife Institute of India jobs 2018. Application fee should be paid n\before the last date online fee submission without delay.
⇒ for General/OBC candidates – 800/-
⇒ SC/ST candidates should pay – 100/-
⇒ Application fee payment mode – online mode
Candidate need to pay the application fee for WII Dehradun recruitment 2018 either through credit card/ debit card/ Net banking/ UPI payment etc. Application fee last date 20/12/2018.
Selection process for WII Dehradun Recruitment 2018:
The selection procedure of WII recruitment 2018 is based on
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The shortlisted candidates from written test will go for personal interview.
- A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be either- a citizen of India
- SC/ST candidates are have to bring Caste Certificate in respect .
- Candidates should be in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid server problems of website.
- Applicants are need to register online themselves and to keep their e-mail id active during the recruitment exercise. The candidates should give their mobile number in the application form for SMS service from the company.
- Certainly The Company reserves the right to cancel the above Recruitment Exercise at any stage of the process without assigning any reason thereof.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process. It will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process. And he/she will not get permission to appear in any of the Recruitment Process in the future.
- In addition with details Candidate should upload the scanned documnets
- Signature in capital letters will not be acceptable.
⇒ How to apply for WII Jobs Recruitment 2018:
To sum up that Candidates are need to go through the official website to apply for the posts of project assistant,biologist, research biologist, senior biologist in relevant Discipline. Candidates should apply only for one post. Unless it will get rejection form Wildlife institute of India.
Finally, all interested candidates need to read the full article about WII Dehradun Recruitment 2018 for Project assistant, research biologist, senior biologist, project biologist posts. Candidates meeting with eligibility criteria can apply for relevant post without delay. The online registration process remain open till Friday 20th December 2018 up to 5:00 pm.
»Further Procedure to follow for Application process ⇓⇓⇓
♦ Application Registration
♦ Payment of Fees
♦ Document Scan and Upload
While applying on online candidate need to submit require scanned files to full fill the online submission.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned signature