Power Grid corporation of India Limited has announced a employment notification for Executive Trainee(Electrical, Electronics & Civil) vacancy.
All interested candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment need to know full details about PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019.
When will be the last date of notification? what are the instructions do we follow while applying on online? how the POWERGRID recruits candidates for Executive trainee vacancy? check the whole details below by reading the full advertisement.
The whole details about this notification are provided below on various Executive Trainee posts for Electrical, Electronics & Civil engineering graduates such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, important documents , application fee likewise.
- 1 About Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- 1.1 PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 Notification details
- 1.2 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment eligibility criteria Details
- 1.3 Application fee details for PGCIL recruitment through GATE 2019:
- 1.4 PGCIL package details
- 1.5 Important Instructions for Registration:
- 1.6 ⇒ Other terms & conditions:
- 1.7 How to apply on online for PGCIL Recruitment through Gate 2019
About Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
POWER GRID is a Navaratna Central public Enterprise. It is a India’s largest Electric power transmission utility. PGCIL operates around 148,754 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 237 Sub-stations and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 47,735 kms of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 688 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India.
POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission,
Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level.
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (POWERGRID) an ISO 14001 certified company and the Central Transmission Utility of the country is one of the largest electrical power transmission utilities in the world. By the very nature of our business, we touch millions of lives every day and understand that real success is the result of inclusive development of all the involved entities and stakeholders.
POWERGRID is committed to the goal of sustainable development and conservation of natural resources. While continually improving its management system, Accessing specialist knowledge and introducing state of the are and internationally proven technologies, while strictly following the basic principles.
PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 Notification details
To take the growth curve to further heights, Power Grid is looking for most energetic and talented engineers for the Executive trainee vacancy in the disciplines of Electrical, Electronics & Civil through GATE 2019.
All interested candidates may apply only for one post. Which is suitable for your qualification and eligibility. As such candidates are need to go through the requirements of educational qualification, experience, age limit carefully before choosing the post.
Details of number of vacancies and reservation shall be indicated in the notification to be published on our website before commencement of online regiCetstration. Although reservation will be there for only OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates depending upon the number of vacancies also as per Govt. of India Directives.
For latest updates and Notification about government jobs you can go through our website www.recruitmento.com. see the latest notification and apply before the last date. Subsequently this is one of the latest recruitment to know.
Candidate make note that should maintain unique mail id and active own mobile number until the final result of PGCIL Recruitment 2019.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment eligibility criteria Details
⇒ Educational qualification for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019:
Interested candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg) from recognized university/ Institute with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university in relevant disciplines of Electricals, Electronics & Civil.
Final year/ semester students with the expectation of results by 14/08/2019 are also may apply. Securing 65% marks is the essential qualification.
Age limit For Executive Trainees as on 31/12/2018:
Every Interested candidate should have 28 years age as on December 31 st.
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules
For OBC candidates – 3 years
SC/ST – 5 years
PWD candidates – 10 years
>> For even more details about age limit for executive Trainee vacancy candidates can check on official website of PGCIL Recruitment 2019.
Application fee details for PGCIL recruitment through GATE 2019:
SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Service men/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Remaining candidates should pay application fee of 500/-.
Indeed Fee should be paid on online mode only. After submission of application fee the application process will get completion.
Important dates for PGCIL Ex.Trainee recruitment
Power Grid online Application:
Inception of online submission of application to PGCIL – 15th January, 2019
Last date for online submission of Application – 15th February, 2019
Selection process for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019:
The selection of process consists of following methods
- Marks obtained in the GATE 2019
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Candidates who have checked & met with eligibility criteria will have to appear for the corresponding GATE 2019 that is Electrical Engineering(EE)/ Electronics and Communications (EC) / Civil Engineering(CE)
Qualified candidates in GATE 2019 will only be eligible for the next stage of selection process.
Qualified aspirants will be shortlisted by category wise for Group discussion & personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019.
Candidate may get their status of recruitment process through their login at the Power Grid online application system. Also get your interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the prescribed documents in their interview call letter.
Selection of candidate by qualifying % in Interview:
- Unreserved candidates should obtain 40% marks in personal Interview
- OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwD candidate have to get 30% marks.
Likewise Group Discussion will not have any qualifying marks.
Weightage on different parameters:
Selection of the candidate for PGCIL recruitment 2019 is based on weightage of marks obtain
Qualified candidates in personal Interview will only be suitable for the employment. Candidates will have to qualify in GATE 2019 also in personal Interview separately in order to be consider for PGCIL 2019 Employment.
Please note that only GATE 2019 score (normalized marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 is not not valid.
Eligible candidates will subject to medical examination to their being found medically fit in the medical examination to be conduct as per the PGCIL norms and standards.
Service Agreement Bond:
The selected candidates will be require to execute a service bond to complete the training period and also serve to organization at least three years. The amount of the bond is 5,00,000/- for General/OBC candidates and 2,50,000/- for SC/ST candidates.
PGCIL package details
On the other hand The organization offers attractive packages and is one of the best in industry. Similarly Selected candidates will avail the pay scale of 60,000 to 1,80,000 during one year training period. On successful completion of training candidate will continue as Engineers in the same pay scale.
Important Instructions for Registration:
- Firstly Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2019.
- Application process is available from 15th Jan 2019 to 15th Feb 2019.
- Subsequently Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2019 Application No., GATE 2019 Registration Number and other required information
- candidates are need to retain their GATE 2019 admit card and score card for verification at the time of Interview/GD/ Joining in POWERGRID.
- PGCIL applicants shall have to take printout of application from after completion of online application form.
⇒ Other terms & conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply to apply for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019.
- Most importantly Essential qualification should be from recognized university of India.
- date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification
- Candidates working in Govt. organisations / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Selected candidates in PGCIL are liable to be post anywhere in India and Abroad.
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID. Candidates have to keep the e-mail ID and phone number in active.
- PGCIL also reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria and other conditions as specified above and also that the particulars furnish by them in the online application are correct in all respects.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com.
- Moreover All information regarding PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 would be made available in PGCIL website only. Applicants shall check official website frequently for even more updates.
How to apply on online for PGCIL Recruitment through Gate 2019
To sum up that Candidates are need to go through the official website to apply for the posts of Executive Trainee in relevant Discipline.
Finally, all interested candidates need to read the full article about Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment through Gate 2019 for Executive Trainee posts. Candidates meeting with eligibility criteria can apply for relevant post without delay. The online registration process remain open till 15th February 2019.
Further Procedure to follow for PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Application process ⇓⇓⇓
♦ Application Registration
♦ Payment of Fees
♦ Document Scan and Upload
consequently The entire process for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 is online. Details for online application provided on official website of POWERGRID.
Moreover Candidates need to fill educational ,professional & experience details on the prescribed online application form.
For PGCIL Recruitment through Gate 2019 notification ——— check here