PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for the Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Posts. Apply Online for given posts before the last date. Here in this page you have complete details about the recruitment of Power Grid India. So, candidate may check the details in this page before applying for the online application.
- 1 Power Grid Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.1 Power Grid Recruitment 2018 for Contractual Posts Vacancy Details
- 1.2 PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for Contractual Posts Eligibility Criteria Details
- 1.3 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1.3.1 How to Apply:
- 18.104.22.168 Note: Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- 22.214.171.124 NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO FORWARD THE HARD COPIES OF APPLICATIONS TO POWERGRID.
- 126.96.36.199 Finally, candidates who are willing to apply this Power Grid Recruitment 2018 Notification can check the above all details in this page. Candidate may also check any other Government jobs notifications in this page of recruitmento.com. Hence we has to update the upcoming notifications about all types of Central and State Government Jobs and Admit Cards like Latest Job Notifications & Exams in 2018-2019. So, candidates can follow this page for any update information about your required jobs.
- 1.3.1 How to Apply:
- 1.4 Power Grid Recruitment Notification
- 1.5 PGCIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power. Government of India is engage in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
POWERGRID has been assign TBCB Works under ERSS – XXI package in the state of Bihar (Sitamarhi,Chandauti and Saharsa), Consultancy works in IOCL, Barauni and Railway Consultancy Works for construction of sub stations and transmission lines, for which we are planning to engage manpower on short term contract basis.The engagement shall be purely on temporary & contract basis for a period of 24 months or till completion of extended period or completion of project, whichever is earlier.
Power Grid Recruitment 2018 has great opportunity to the Graduate students in Electrical and Civil Streams who are willing to work in the Public Sector Jobs. So, candidates use this opportunity and apply online before last date. Certainly, candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria details to apply for the Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Post. Candidate can get all the eligibility criteria details about this job is in the following page. Candidate may also check the latest job notifications about Power Grid Corporation of India Private Limited or any other banks and Government Job Notifications in this Page. We updated the Genuine information about any job notification in this Site.
Power Grid Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Power Grid engagement shall be purely on temporary & contract basis for a period of 24 months or till completion of extended period or completion of project, whichever is earlier. The contractual period may be further extended depending on the project requirement as well as performance of the individual. Certainly, the engagement will not entitle anyone to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any relaxation in case of any requirement for regular posts in POWERGRID.
The above displaying image is the official notification of PGCIL Recruitment 2018. On clicking the link below the image candidate can get the Official Recruitment Notification on new page. Candidate may check the details in this page or in the official notification.
The engagement of personnel is purely temporary in nature and on contact basis for a period of 24 months or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
Before applying for online candidate can fulfill all the eligibility criteria details before applying for this job. So, applicant check all the required details and fill the online application form on or before the last date of online application. The last date of online application form is 20 December 2018.
The complete details regarding Application filling, Qualification, General Instructions, How to apply and other relevant information is available at Power Grid Recruitment 2018 Notification. The official notification link will be available on this following page. Subsequently, applications submitting forms after 20.12.2018 will not be consider.
Power Grid Recruitment 2018 for Contractual Posts Vacancy Details
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 details for Contractual Posts vacancy details are mentioned below.
|Post ID||Name of the Post||No.of vacancies|
|101||Field Engineer (Electrical)||07|
|102||Field Engineer (Civil)||10|
|103||Field Supervisor (Electrical)||04|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
The above all vacancies are tentative. The mentioned vacancies may increase or decrease the vacancies by the Power Grid Corporation at the time of recruitment. So, candidate can check all the eligibility criteria details before applying for job.
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for Contractual Posts Eligibility Criteria Details
- Field Engineer(Electrical/Civil): Candidate should complete their full time B.E/B.Tech or B.SC in Electrical/Civil disciplines or equivalent from recognized University / Institute of minimum 55% marks with relevant experience.
- Field Supervisor(Electrical): Candidate should complete their full time Diploma Course or B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc in Electrical discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute of Minimum 55% marks with relevant experience.
For further more details about educational qualifications and experience candidate can check the official notification of PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Field Engineer(Electrical/Civil):
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM: Nil
- Field Supervisor(Electrical):
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM: Nil
- Screening Test
Screening test, if conducted, shall be used to shortlist candidates for personal interview and will be for elimination purpose only. Marks obtained in screening test shall not have any weightage in final merit/selection. Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts:- Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2:25 questions on Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in screening test for UR category shall be 40% and for reserved category 30%.
- Min Age: 18 years
- Max Age: 29 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
For more details about Age relaxation, applicant may check the details in the official notification of PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
- For Field Engineers: Field Engineers engaged on contract basis shall be paid remuneration in the pay band of Rs. 30000-3%-120000/- with initial basic pay of Rs. 30000/- + IDA + HRA + Perks @35% of basic pay.
- For Field Supervisors: The Contractual personnel will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 23,000/- for the first year and Rs. 25,500/- for the second year, as indicated in official notification.
- Online Applications Starting Date: 11-12-2018 (10:00 A.M)
- Last Date of Online Application: 20-12-2018 (23:59 P.M)
- Last date for online payment of fees: 22-12-2018 (23:59 P.M)
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018 Details
Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be enter in the online application form. Probably, it will helps to the candidates in getting the important information like exam hall tickets and any other information provide by the Power Grid Recruitment shall send through Email. Subsequently, the applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled. Similarly, candidate should have a Valid a mobile number.
Candidate should pay the application fee through online only, no other means of payment will be accepted. Probably, the fee once paid will not be refund under any circumstances.
Candidate can verify the details before applying the online form and make sure to take scanned copies of photograph and the candidates signature. Certainly, applicant may check details about how to apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to to log on to www.powergridindia.com, the official website of Power Grid.
- Then go for careers section and click on job opportunities then go for ER-I in Regional Openings.
- Finally click on Contractual Positions advertisement notification, applicant should download the official notification and read the notification clearly before apply online.
- After gone through the official notification click on “Apply Online”, a new window is open to fill up the Online Application form.
- Similarly, candidate should fill all the required details like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, Contact Details, Address for Communication details, Bank and Experience details in the Online Application Form.
- After filling all the required details check the details once again and click on “Continue” button to continue the further process.
- In the next step candidate need to upload the Photo, Signature and some required documents.
- Candidate need to upload their latest color passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 KB)
- Scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 KB)
- Birth certificate/Class X certificate
- Qualification final passing certificate &mark sheet
- Experience Certificate in support of minimum 1 year post qualification experience in relevant field.
- On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number.
Note: Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- After successful completion of registration candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login link available on job opportunities section.
- After LOGIN to the page a button shall be available on the login page which will guide the candidate to payment gateway.Candidate will be automatically directed to payment gateway website and return back to POWERGRID website automatically on completion of transaction.
- Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or UPI. Payment once done cannot be refunded.
- Hence candidates are advised not to wait till last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO FORWARD THE HARD COPIES OF APPLICATIONS TO POWERGRID.
Subsequently, selected personnel shall generally be work in cities/towns/villages of Bihar as per requirement. However, Management reserves the right to post selected personnel at any of its project/office as per requirement. The contractual engagement will automatically be terminated on expiry of 24 months or till completion of extended period or completion of project, whichever is earlier. The engagement will be project / state / region specific.
Management reserves the right to vary the no. of vacancies notified and operation of panel further as per requirement. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
Finally, candidates who are willing to apply this Power Grid Recruitment 2018 Notification can check the above all details in this page. Candidate may also check any other Government jobs notifications in this page of recruitmento.com. Hence we has to update the upcoming notifications about all types of Central and State Government Jobs and Admit Cards like Latest Job Notifications & Exams in 2018-2019. So, candidates can follow this page for any update information about your required jobs.
We certainly update the information on upcoming PGCIL Recruitment Notification like this above obtained notification. So, candidates can clearly check the eligibility criteria and educational qualification details before applying. Therefore candidate can get a easy way while filling the application details. Similarly candidate may have all the required documents while filling the application form.
For any furthermore details about this job candidate can check the official notification.