- 1 NIACL Recruitment 2018 Notification || Administrative Officer Posts-312 || Last date 26/12/18 Apply online
- 1.1 About New India Assurance Company Limited
- 1.1.1 NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 Notification details
- 1.1.2 Educational qualification:
- 1.1.3 Age limit for NIACL AO Recruitment 2018:
- 1.1.4 Important dates for NIACL AO recruitment 2018 Notification:
- 1.1.5 Application fee for NIACL AO recruitment 2018:
- 1.1.6 Selection process for NIACL Recruitment 2018:
- 1.1.7 Examination scheme:
- 1.1.8 Required documents for get permission to online examination:
- 1.1.9 General Instructions:
- 1.1.10 ⇒ How to apply for NIACL AO Recruitment 2018:
- 1.1 About New India Assurance Company Limited
NIACL Recruitment 2018 Notification || Administrative Officer Posts-312 || Last date 26/12/18 Apply online
New India Assurance Company Limited has announced a employment notification for different positions. There are total 312 vacancies for this NIACL AO Recruitment 2018. All interested candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment need to know full details about NIACL AO Recruitment 2018.
When will be the last date of notification? what are the instructions do we follow while applying on online? how the NIACL recruits candidates for various vacancies? How to apply online? check the whole details below by reading the full advertisement.
You can check The whole details and procedures are provided below about various departmental posts such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, important documents , application fee likewise.
About New India Assurance Company Limited
NEW INDIA ASSURANCE CO. LTD, founded by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919, a Multinational General Insurance Company, today operates in 28 countries and headquartered at Mumbai, India. Our global business crossed Rs. 22,270 crores in March 2017.
It has been market leaders in India in Non-Life business for more than 40 years. Our Indian business crossed Rs.19,100 crores in March 2017. It is the only direct insurer in India rated A-(Excellent) by AM BEST Company since 2007. NIACL have been rated AAA/Stable by CRISIL since 2014, indicating that the Company has the highest degree of Financial Strength to honour its Policyholder’s obligations.
NAICL has been leading the market, apart from premium, in reserves & net worth for many years.
Its Indian operations today span across all territories through 2452 offices, including more than 1339 Micro Offices. We have 17702 employees and 68389 tied agents as on 30th June 2017, providing insurance services to our customers. We have over 230 products.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 Notification details
All interested candidates may apply only for one post. Which is suitable for your qualification and eligibility. As such candidates are need to go through the requirements of educational qualification, experience, age limit carefully before choosing the post.
Total 312 Posts to be filled in various departments by NIACL. The online application form starts from 10th December 2018 to 26th December 2018.
For latest updates and Notification about government jobs you can go through our website www.recruitmento.com. check latest notification and apply before the last date. Subsequently this is one of the latest recruitment to know.
Candidate make note that should maintain unique mail id and active own mobile number until the final result of NIACL AO Recruitment Notification 2018.
Generalists: A candidate must have graduation/post graduation degree from recognized university or any equivalent recognized as such by central government
General candidates should have at least 60% marks in aggregation.
SC/ST/PWD candidates should possess at least 55% marks in aggregation.
Specialists: A candidate should have minimum qualification of any from recognized university or any equivalent qualification as such of recognized by central government.
|Company Secretary||ACS/FCS from ICSI and graduation/post graduation in any discipline with 60% marks|
|Legal||Graduate /post graduate in law with min 60%(for SC/ST/PWD - 55%)|
|Finance & Accounts||Chartered accountant (ICAI) and graduation/post graduation in any discipline with 60% marks(SC/ST/PWD - 55%)
Cost and management Accountant (ICWAI) and I) and graduation/post graduation in any discipline with 60% marks(SC/ST/PWD - 55%)
MBA finace/PGDM finance with min 60%
M.com with 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD)
- Education qualification should be from a university.
- Proper document from university for having declared the result on or before 1/12/2081 has to be submit.
- The fraction of marks like 59.99% will be ignored also treated as less than 60%.
- CGPA/OGPA are awarded and have to produce certificate from the appropriate authority.
Age limit for NIACL AO Recruitment 2018:
Minimum age should be – 21 years
Maximum age – 30 years as on 01-12-2018.
the candidate must have born not earlier than 2/12/1988 and not later than 1/12/1997.
Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
In short please note that candidate has to submit copies of necessary certificates and produce original certificates at the time of interview.
There is no reservation for Ex- service man in office’s cadre.
Company secretary – 2 posts
Legal – 30 posts
Finance & accounts – 35 posts
Generalists – 245 posts
Total – 312 posts.
Important dates for NIACL AO recruitment 2018 Notification:
Notification release date – 5/12/2018
Starting date of online application – 10/12/2018
last date of online application – 26/12/2018
Prelims exam date – 30/1/2019
mains exam date – 2/3/2019
NAICL Admit Card release date – 10 days prior to the date of examination.
Application fee for NIACL AO recruitment 2018:
Application fee should be paid before the last date of online application. fee is as follows based on category
For General candidates – 600/-
SC/ST/PWD candidates – 100/-
Application fee payment mode – online mode
Candidate need to pay the application fee for NIACL recruitment 2018 either through credit card/ debit card/ Net banking/ UPI payment etc. Application fee payable duration from 10/12/2018 to 26/12/2018.
Selection process for NIACL Recruitment 2018:
Similarly Selection process for relevant posts of NIACL Recruitment is based on
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview.
Preliminary Examination will be conducted for 100 marks on online of 3 sections
merit candidates from Preliminary exam will be shortlisted for Main examination.
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. both objective and descriptive tests will be online. Candidate should give answer by typing on computer. After main exam completion for instance the descriptive exam will be administered.
1. Objective test – 2 hours
2. Descriptive test:
The descriptive online test of 30 mins with 30 marks will be a test of English language (Letter writing-10 marks & Essay – 20 marks).
On the other hand Candidates should just qualify in descriptive exam. But, Marks from descriptive will not be counted for final interview to shortlist the candidates.
Subsequently Candidates have been shortlisted for personal interview conducted by the New India Assurance Company Limited. The ratio of online examination and interview will be 80:30 ratio respectively.
The center, address, date & time will be informed to the candidates through the call letter. Which can be download from the official website.
As a result Final selection will be based on marks obtained in online examination and personal interview. Final merit list will be prepared consequently in descending order of candidates obtained marks.
Required documents for get permission to online examination:
- Valid call letter for the respective date and session of examination.
- Photo identity proof in original bearing the same name and other information as it appears on call letter
- Photo copy of the above photo – identity proof
Furnishable documents for Personal Interview:
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of candidate’s eligibility are to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Printout of the Interview call letter
- Print out of Registered online application form
- Proof of date of birth
- Photo identify proof as indicated.
- Marks sheet, certificates for 10th, inter, graduation, post graduation from recognized board/ university.
- caste certificate with caste validity certificate.
- Disability certificate (If applicable)
- Ex-Service man has to produce a copy of the service or discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last.
- candidates serving in Government services are required to bring No Objection certificate.
- Similarly Domicile certificate
- Experience certificates, if any
- Moreover Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Note: Indeed Candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.
- A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be either- a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962.
- Before joining as probationer, the selected candidates need to give an undertaking to serve the Company for a minimum period of four years including probation period
- SC/ST candidates are have to bring Caste Certificate in respect .
- Candidates should be in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid server problems of website.
- Applicants are need to register online themselves and to keep their e-mail id active during the recruitment exercise. The candidates should give their mobile number in the application form for SMS service from the company.
- Selected candidates should follow by the terms and conditions of the Service Regulations of the Company in force.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer any candidate anywhere in India even before the expiry of 5 year period at the initial place of posting.
- Certainly The Company reserves the right to cancel the above Recruitment Exercise at any stage of the process without assigning any reason thereof.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process. It will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not get permission to appear in any of the Recruitment Process in the future.
- In addition with details Candidate should upload the scanned documnets
- Signature in capital letters will not be acceptable.
⇒ How to apply for NIACL AO Recruitment 2018:
To sum up that Candidates are need to go through the official website to apply for the posts of Administrative Officer in relevant Discipline. Candidates should apply only for one post. Unless it will get rejection form New India Assurance Company Ltd.
Finally, all interested candidates need to read the full article about NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 for Administrative Officer posts. Candidates meeting with eligibility criteria can apply for AO post without delay.
»Further Procedure to follow for Application process ⇓⇓⇓
♦ Application Registration
♦ Payment of Fees
♦ Document Scan and Upload
While applying on online candidates need to upload scanned documents of
- Recent passport size photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Signature(With black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with blue or black)
- A hand written declaration (on white paper with black ink)
A hand written declaration:
” I ________ (Name of candidate) , hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
»»» Online application link will active from 10-12-2018