Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018 for the Probationary Officer Posts. Apply Online for P.O posts before the last date. Here in this page you have complete details about the recruitment of Lakshmi Vilas Bank. So, candidate may check the details in this page before applying for the online application.
- 1 Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 2 Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer Post Eligibility Criteria Details
- 2.1 Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 2.1.1 How to Apply:
- 2.1.2 Note: If you wish to complete your application later, you can leave the page. You can fill the second page of the application later, on or before the Last Date of submission of application, by going to the application website again and logging in as registered candidate using your application number and DOB.
- 220.127.116.11 Finally, candidates who are willing to apply this Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification can check the above all details in this page. Candidate may also check any other Government jobs notifications in this page of recruitmento.com. Hence we has to update the upcoming notifications about all types of Central and State Government Jobs and Admit Cards like Latest Job Notifications & Exams in 2018-2019. So, candidates can follow this page for any update information about your required jobs.
- 2.2 Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment Notification
- 2.3 Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers
- 2.4 Apply Online
About Lakshmi Vilas Bank:
Lakshmi Vilas Bank was founded in 1926 by a group of seven progressive businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. From 1974, the bank started expanding the branch network beyond Tamil Nadu to benefit from opportunities in the pan-Indian market. Thus, branches were establish in the neighboring states of AP, Karnataka and Kerala, important financial centres such as Mumbai, New Delhi and Kolkata as well as in other significant business centres in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank has given great opportunity to the Graduate students who are willing to work in the banking sector. So candidates use this opportunity and apply online before last date. Certainly, candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria details to apply for the Probationary Officer Post. Candidate can get all the eligibility criteria details about this job is in the following page. Candidate may also check the latest job notifications about Lakshmi Vilas Bank or any other banks and Government Job Notifications in this Page. We updated the Genuine information about any job notification in this Site.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited, a well-known and technology driven private sector bank, with over 9 decades of distinguish and dedicated service, is now start on a growth journey with strengths and new capabilities. The Bank invites application for the position of Probationary Officers for Pan India location. The applicants are request to apply online only through careers in official website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank on or before December 30, 2018. No other means / modes of application is permissible.
The above displaying image is the official notification of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018. On clicking the link below the image candidate can get the Official Recruitment Notification on new page. Candidate may check the details in this page or in the official notification.
Before applying for Online candidate need to register in the official website as new user. Then you can apply online application for the Probationary Officer Posts. Candidate can fulfill all the eligibility criteria details before applying for this job. So, applicant check all the required details and fill the online application form on or before the last date of online application. The last date of online application form is 30 December 2018.
The complete details regarding Application filling, Qualification, General Instructions, How to apply and other relevant information is available at Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment Notification. The official notification link will be available on this following page. Subsequently, applications submitting forms after 30.12.2018 will not be consider.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer Post Eligibility Criteria Details
Probationary Officer: Candidate should complete their Graduation on regular basis with minimum 60% marks in any recognized University/Organization.
- Application Fee: Rs. 700/-
- Apply Mode: Online
- No other mode of payment is permissible.
The exam fee once paid is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process. Please note that bank transaction charges for online payment of exam fee will be extra and is to be borne by the applicants only.
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
Those candidates who come out successful in the Online Examination shall be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview thereafter. The Bank reserves the right to make required modification in the selection process.
- Min: 20 years
- Max: 28 years
- Candidate born between December 2, 1990 and December 1, 1998 (inclusive of both Dates) are eligible to apply.
The selected candidates in the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment will be recruited on CTC basis and the compensation is as per industry standards.
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 05 December 2018
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 30 Dec 2018
- Download Call Letters: One Week before the exam date.
- Tentative online exam date: 20 January 2019
Online Examination Details:
The objective type online examination consists of
- Numerical Ability,
- Analytical Ability,
- Verbal Ability,
- Computer Awareness/Digital Awareness
- Banking Awareness
- General Knowledge
- Total 150 questions carrying total weightage of 150 marks with total time duration of 90 minutes
|S. No.||Subject||No.of Questions||Time Duration|
|4||Computer Awareness / Digital Awareness||10||90 Minutes|
Online Examination Centers:
The online examination is proposed to be held at the following centers depending upon the number of candidates opting for the center. The Bank reserves the right to add or change the examination center and the Bank’s decision is final in this regard. The address of the venue will be intimated in the Call Letter
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be enter in the online application form. Its will helps to the candidates in getting the important information like exam hall tickets and any other information provide by the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment shall send through Email. Subsequently, the applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled. Similarly, candidate should have a Valid a mobile number.
Candidate should pay the application fee through online only, no other means of payment will be accepted. The fee once paid will not be refund under any circumstances.
Candidate can verify the details before applying the online form and make sure to take scanned copies of photograph and the candidates signature. Applicant may check details about how to apply online for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank www.lvbank.com
- Click on the “Careers Tab” to open the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Career Opportunities in new tab.
- Click on “View Notification” to download the official notification of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification clearly before apply online.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link to register.
- Then click on the “New Registration” link to register as new user.
- Fill the basic details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, and Date of Birth as required in the form. Check the filled details carefully before clicking the ‘Submit’ button, as you will not be permitted to make changes in the application later.
- E-mail / SMS will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number with the application number.
- This application number along with your DOB will allow you to login further to complete your registration / print registration slip before the due date.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button. You will be shown a link which will ask you to login again. Proceed with the login procedure by using the application ID and DOB, which will open the second page of the application form.
Note: If you wish to complete your application later, you can leave the page. You can fill the second page of the application later, on or before the Last Date of submission of application, by going to the application website again and logging in as registered candidate using your application number and DOB.
- Then Fill up all the required information on the screens with personal identification details, etc. Candidates should take utmost care and furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
- Please confirm all the details entered by you before clicking the ‘SUBMIT’ Button or else go back to edit the details. Once the details are submitted here, no changes will be allowed at subsequent stages.
- After filling the application form candidate need to upload the Photograph and signature.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color photo with white background, and no harsh shadows. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. The size of file should be not more than 500 KB.
- Then similarly, Sign on a white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 500 KB.
- Finally, Candidates will have to pay the exam fee online using Debit Card or Net Banking by furnishing the required details. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the exam fee.
- This will be the final stage of online application process.The candidate shall read the “Declaration” text carefully before clicking on ‘Submit’button.
- The candidates can print their provisional registration slip after successfully completing the payment process. The candidates are advise to retain the printed provisional registration slip for future reference and the same has to be submit at the time of interview.
Finally, candidates who are willing to apply this Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification can check the above all details in this page. Candidate may also check any other Government jobs notifications in this page of recruitmento.com. Hence we has to update the upcoming notifications about all types of Central and State Government Jobs and Admit Cards like Latest Job Notifications & Exams in 2018-2019. So, candidates can follow this page for any update information about your required jobs.
We certainly update the information on upcoming Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment Notification like this above obtained notification. So, candidates can clearly check the eligibility criteria and educational qualification details before applying. Therefore candidate can get a easy way while filling the application details. Similarly candidate may have all the required documents while filling the application form.
For any furthermore details about this job candidate can check the official notification.