- 1 GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 Notification || 2 Executive Trainees||last date 13/3/2019 @ Apply online
- 1.1 About Gas Authority of India Limited
- 1.1.1 GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 Notification details
- 1.1.2 ⇒ Educational qualification:
- 1.1.3 Age limit:
- 1.1.4 Important dates for Ex.Trainee (Chemical & Instrumentation):
- 1.1.5 Selection process for GAIL Recruitment 2019:
- 1.1.6 ⇒ Other terms & conditions:
- 1.1.7 Required documents to upload:
- 1.1 About Gas Authority of India Limited
GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 Notification || 2 Executive Trainees||last date 13/3/2019 @ Apply online
GAIL Limited has announced a employment notification for Executive Trainee(Chemical & Instrumentation) vacancy. There are 2 vacancies for this GAIL recruitment 2019. All interested candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment need to know full details about GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019.
When will be the last date of notification? what are the instructions do we follow while applying on online? how the GAIL limited recruits candidates for Executive trainee vacancy? check the whole details below by reading the full advertisement.
The whole details and answers are provided below about various Executive Trainee posts for both chemical & instrumentation engineering graduates such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, important documents , application fee likewise.
GAIL Recruitment 2019 is a wonderful opportunity for PSU job seekers. Interested candidates can only apply through official website online mode before the last date of online application. Candidates are suggested to apply online before the last date of online application.
About Gas Authority of India Limited
GAIL (India) Limited , a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship natural gas company is integrating all aspects of natural gas value chain and its related services. GAIL is spread-heading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centers in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points.
GAIL (India) Ltd was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG). The company was initially given the responsibility of construction, operation & maintenance of the Hazira – Vijaypur -Jagdishpur (HVJ) pipeline Project.
GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 Notification details
All interested candidates may apply only for one post. Which is suitable for your qualification and eligibility. As such candidates are need to go through the requirements of educational qualification, experience, age limit carefully before choosing the post.
For latest updates and Notification about government jobs you can go through our website www.recruitmento.com. see the latest notification and apply before the last date. Subsequently this is one of the latest recruitment to know.
Candidate make note that should maintain unique mail id and active own mobile number until the final result of GAIL recruitment 2019.
⇒ Educational qualification:
»Executive Trainee (Chemical) : Bachelor degree in engineering in chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical technology / Petrochemical technology with minimum 65% marks.
»Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) : Bachelor degree in engineering in instrumentation/ instrumentation & control / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & electronics with minimum 65% mars in aggregation.
Relaxation in minimum percentage marks is applicable in respect of SC/ST & PWD candidates as following
Actual specified percentage is 65%
As per relaxation the percentage will be 60%. But for all remaining category candidates who has applied against unreserved posts shall be countable as general and standard of merit has no age relaxation.
Upper age limit is 28 years as on 13/3/2019.
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. Age relaxation is a s follows on category wise.
» For SC/ST – 5 years
» PWD candidates – 10 years
» OBC candidates – 3 years
Upper age limit is relaxable for domicile of Jammu & Kashmir 5 years domiciled in between 1/1/1980 and 31/12/1989.
Maximum age limit should not be more than 56 years including with age relaxation.
Important dates for Ex.Trainee (Chemical & Instrumentation):
Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidate indicating GATE 2019
registration number – 12/2/2019
Last date online submission of application through GAIL website – 13/3/2019
Selection process for GAIL Recruitment 2019:
GAIL is recruiting candidates through GATE 2019 exam for the post of Executive Trainee.
Candidates who are interesting to apply for GAIL limited first of all they should apply for GATE 2019 as per instructions and timeline organized by GATE 2019 following relevant papers.
»Based on the GATE score and requirement candidates will shortlisted for group discussion & Personal Interview for the position of executive trainee in relevant disciplines. Please not that GATE 2019 score is valid for GAIL recruitment. GATE 2018 is not valid for this Recruitment.
Every candidate appointed to a posts should have taken pre medical examination done in central/state Government hospitals and submit the medical reports to GAIL Limited. Because acceptance of joining is subject to pre medical test reports issued by GAIL Limited.
Detailed guidelines on Medical Standards/ Norms for Medical Fitness and Pre-Employment Medical Examination are available on “Careers” section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com.
Pay scale for selected candidates of GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 exam:
Selected candidates will receive payment as of 60,000/- to 1,80,000/-
On the other hand Performance related policy as per company applicable policy.
Other benefits: Company accommodation, Leased accommodation, HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance, PC advance etc.
⇒ Other terms & conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Request for change of Mailing address/ e-mail ID/ category/ discipline as declared in the online application will not be acceptable.
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID. Candidates have to keep the e-mail ID and phone number in active.
- Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) once filled in the online application form will not get any change and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- GAIL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards.
- GAIL also reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Indeed, Furnishing of wrong/ false/ incomplete information in the online application will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria and other conditions as specified above and that the particulars furnished by them in the online application are correct in all respects.
Required documents to upload:
- Recent scanned passport size photograph
- Document in support of Date of birth proof
- All certificates & testimonials in respect of qualifications including all semester year wise mark sheet, degree and diploma certificates starting from matriculation onward.
- Complete and proper experience certificates/ documents issued by the employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in online application form.
- Only PWD candidates should submit the disability certificate.
- Moreover candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to submit their caste certificate in prescribed format. To download the prescribed format just click on the careers section of official website www.gailonline.com
- Similarly OBC category candidates should produce their latest caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by competent authority.
- Ex-Servicemen proof (if applicable)
- NOC/ forwarding letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in central/state government department, central/state PSUs or semi government organization.
In case any candidate will fail to produce above all documents will be certainly go for rejection.
⇒ How to apply for GAIL GATE 2019 Recruitment:
To sum up that Candidates are need to go through the official website to apply for the posts of Executive Trainee in relevant Discipline.
Candidates should apply only for one post. Unless it will get rejection form GAIL Limited.
Finally, all interested candidates need to read the full article about GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 for Assistant posts. Candidates meeting with eligibility criteria can apply for Assistant post without delay.
For frequently asked questions »»» Check here
In case any particular query is not covered in frequently asked questions candidates can write their query to firstname.lastname@example.org.