- 1 CGPSC SSE 2019 Notification || | Various vacancies ||Last date 05/1/2019 || Apply online
- 1.1 About Chattisgarh Public Service Commission
- 1.1.1 CGPSC SSE Prelims Exam 2019 Notification details
- 1.1.2 Educational qualification:
- 1.1.3 Age limit:
- 1.1.4 Important dates for CGPSC SSE Notification 2019:
- 1.1.5 Application fee for SSE prelims exam details:
- 1.1.6 Vacancy details for SSE prelims exam Notification 2019:
- 1.1.7 Selection process for CGPSC SSE 2019:
- 1.1.8 Examination scheme:
- 1.1.9 General Instructions & conditions:
- 1.1 About Chattisgarh Public Service Commission
CGPSC SSE 2019 Notification || | Various vacancies ||Last date 05/1/2019 || Apply online
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has announced a employment notification for different positions. There are total 160 vacancies for this CGPSC SSE Notification 2019. All interested candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment need to know full details about CGPSC SSE Notification 2019.
When will be the last date of notification? what are the instructions do we follow while applying on online? how the CGPSC recruits candidates for various vacancies? How to apply online? check the whole details below by reading the full advertisement.
The whole details and procedures are provided below about various departmental posts such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, important documents , application fee likewise.
About Chattisgarh Public Service Commission
Under the reorganization of Madhya Pradesh , the state of chhattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and chhattisgarh Public service Commission was found the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd may 2001.
Notification has released for State Service Prelims Exam 2019 by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission on its official website psc.cg.gov.in . The SSE exam will be scheduled to held on 17th February 2019.
CGPSC SSE Prelims Exam 2019 Notification details
All interested candidates may apply only for one post. Which is suitable for your qualification and eligibility. As such candidates are need to go through the requirements of educational qualification, experience, age limit carefully before choosing the post.
Total 160 Posts to be filled in various departments by CGPSC. The prelims exam will be on 17th February 2019. The online form starts from 7th December 2018 to 5th January 2019.
For latest updates and Notification about government jobs you can go through our website www.recruitmento.com. see the latest notification and apply before the last date. Subsequently this is one of the latest recruitment to know.
Candidate make note that should maintain unique mail id and active own mobile number until the final result of CGPSC SSE Notification 2019.
Certainly A candidate must have a Bachelor degree of any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislative in India or other Educational Institution Established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of the university grants commission act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
A candidate must have attained a minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age should not exceed than 30 years as on date of issuance of advertisement.
Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
♦ For that candidates have permanent residence of state chhattisgarh, the maximum age relaxation is up to 35 years.
♦ for SC/ST/OBC/Widow/Ex service man /PWD – 5 years
♦ If a candidates is bonafied repatriate of Indian origin from Burma, Bangladesh, Srilanka – 3 years
♦ In case of defence services personnel – 3 years
♦ if a candidate holds a green card in his/her name under the family welfare programme – 2 years
Moreover A candidate claiming age concession as retrenched Government servant of chhattisgarh should produce in original a certificate from the Head of the department.
Important dates for CGPSC SSE Notification 2019:
»Starting date of online application – 7/12/2018
»Last date apply online – 5/1/2019
»Dates of error correction – 08 to 14/1/2019
»date of prelims exam – 17/2/2019
»Date of Main Exam – 21, 22,23 & 24 June 2019
Application fee for SSE prelims exam details:
Similarly After submission of application details candidate need to pay the application fee on online.
For other candidate out of chhattisgarh – 400/-
SC/ST/OBC candidates of chhattisgarh – 300/-
Correction fee – 15/-
Payment mode – Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking
Vacancy details for SSE prelims exam Notification 2019:
|S.No||name of Post & Department||Total|
|1.||State civil services Deputy District general administration department||3|
|2.||State police service deputy superintendent of police department||9|
|3.||Chhattisgarh state finance service accounts officer finance & planning department||12|
|4.||Superintendent district jail home prison department||3|
|5.||District fighter, urban army home department||1|
|6.||Commercial tax officer |
commercial tax department
|7.||Assistant registar, co-operative institutions co-operative department||2|
|8.||C.G subordinate accounting service finance & planning department||42|
|9.||Commercial tax inspector commercial tax department||40|
|10.||Excise sub-inspector commercial tax (Excise) department||22|
commercial tax (Registrar) department
|12.||Assistant jail superintendent |
House (Prison) Department
Selection process for CGPSC SSE 2019:
Chhattisgarh Public service Commission State Service Examination selection process is as follows.
⇒ State Service Preliminary Examination will be conducted to shortlist the candidates for Main exam.
⇒ Subsequently the State Service Main Exam for final selection of candidates for various posts in various categories.
⇒ At last Personal Interview
The Commission shall not supply mark sheets in respect of preliminary examination as it is only a screening test.
Although the marks sheet of the main examination will be sent to the candidate after final publication of final results.
It may be noted that verification of eligibility condition of a candidate with reference to original documents would be taken up after the candidate has qualified for the Main Examination and unless the candidature is finally confirmed by the Commission, it would continue to be provisional
In the Preliminary Examinations there will be 2 compulsory papers of 02 hours duration each. Both the question papers will have objective type multiple choice questions. There will be five choices of answers for each question out of which one is to be select. There will be negative marking for wrong answer.
- First Question paper:
General Studies (Question 100, Marks 200, Duration 2.00 Hours), for each wrong answer 1/3 marks of marks of correct answer will be deducted.
- Second question paper:
Aptitude Test (Question 100, Marks 200, Duration 2.00 Hours) for each wrong answer 1/3 marks of marks of correct answer will be deducted.
Minimum qualifying marks:
Indeed In each Question paper essential qualifying marks for unreserved category will be 33%,and 23% for reserved categories and handicapped candidates
Main Examination & Interview:
The examination plan for the main examination and interview will be published later.
General Instructions & conditions:
- The online applications received after due date and time will not be entertained.
- Moreover The Commission reserve the right to allocate center for examination to the candidate keeping in view the preference recorded in the application form.
- The candidates finally selected for a particular service will have to undergo such training and pass such departmental examination as may be prescribed by the Government. They should serve at any where in Chandigarh.
- No any application will be acceptable without paying the application fee.
- Every application should get submission on or before the last date of online application.
- Indeed, Furnishing of wrong/ false/ incomplete information in the online application will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria and also other conditions as specified above and that the particulars furnish by them in the online application are correct in all respects.
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID. Candidates have to keep the e-mail ID and phone number in active.
- No candidate shall get admission either to preliminary examination or main examination unless he /she holds a certificate of admission issued by the Commission.
- A candidate must be in a good mental and bodily health. And free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties as an officer of the particular service.
⇒ How to apply for CGPSC SSE Prelims 2019 Recruitment:
To sum up that Candidates are need to go through the official website to apply for the posts of Executive Trainee in relevant Discipline.
Candidates should apply only for one post. Unless it will get rejection form CGPAC.
Finally, all interested candidates need to read the full article about CGPSC SSE Notification 2019. Candidates meeting with eligibility criteria can apply for CGPSC Prelims SSE 2019 without delay.
»»» The link to apply online will be available from 7/12/2018